Monday, June 05, 2006

One Mystery Semi-Solved

I had a weird comment recently -- it didn't look like spam, but it wasn't entirely coherent, either, and it had nothing to do with the post it was attached to.

It was on this post, and it read:
Bah this is Lee thompson and i wish to hell everyone would see this is JUST ROLEPLAY but no everyone wants to know about sex, well F*** all the dirty horible sad lived gits who want to judge me, I am proud of who I am and if you wanna complain to me do it in person to nuhanoonan@yahoo.co.uk as you all just pissing me off now
Apparently, this is spillover from a flamewar on a Gorean message board (yes, all of the Superior Gorean Males spend their time arguing with each other over the internet, just like all the other sad lonely men who can't get dates). I have no idea why "Lee thompson" posted his cri de cour here rather than there, but I have to assume confusion like that is just par for the course when you're a Gorean.

No comments:

Post a Comment