Sunday, April 13, 2008

Quietly Gloating

When today started, I had a stack of fourteen books on top of my printer -- that's where things sit between the time I read them and when I finish writing about them. It's probably as tall as that stack has ever gotten, and my main job today was to work the stack down.

(Not to mention that I also had the stack of books from my Montclair trip yesterday that I wanted to post today, and the stack of review copies that came in last week for my Monday morning post. I was surrounded by tall stacks of books, believe you me.)

Not everything is ready to post yet -- and it'll dribble out over the course of the week, anyway -- but there are now only five books left in that top-of-the-printer pile, and I've written partial reviews of all of those.

I think I'm done for the day. With any luck, there will be a blizzard of my opinions about books in this coming week. (It's up to each of you to decide if that's a good or a bad thing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment