Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Random Meme

Drawn from the depths of LiveJournal:

Rules of the game:

- Choose a singer/band/group
- Answer using ONLY titles of songs by that singer/band/group


And I'm going with...Tom Waits

01. Are you male or female?
Ice Cream Man.

02. Describe yourself.
We're All Mad Here. The Ocean Doesn't Want Me.

03. What do people feel when they're around you?
I Hope I Don't Fall In Love With You. God's Away on Business.

04. How would you describe your previous relationship?
When You Ain't Got Nobody.

05. Describe your current relationship.
Jersey Girl.

06. Where would you want to be now?
On the Other Side of the World, Starving in the Belly of the Whale, 'Til the Money Runs Out.

07. How do you feel about love?
Misery Is the River of the World. Baby I'm Not a Baby Anymore.

08. What's your life like?
Everything You Can Think Of Is True. I Don't Wanna Grow Up.

09. What would you ask for if you had only one wish?
I'll Take New York.

10. Say something wise.
Looks Like I'm Up Shit Creek Again.

11.) What do you want to do/be in the future?
A Sight for Sore Eyes. I'll Be Gone.

12.) Describe your home life.
Come On Up to the House. Don't Go in the Barn.

13.) What would your last words be?
If I Have To Go -- I Wish I Was in New Orleans (In the Ninth Ward).

14.) Describe your car.
Diamonds on My Windshield.

15.) Describe your style.
Just Another Sucker on the Vine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a huge, huge Tom Waits fan - well played, sir.

Post a Comment